If the game is not working properly on your smart device, one or more of the following steps may resolve the issue.
■ Steps to Resolve Issue
- Check that you are using the most recent version of Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.
Note: The game may not operate properly if you are using an outdated version or your smart device is not connected to the Internet.
- Close all other apps running in the background besides Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp.
- Close Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, and then try opening the app again.
Note: Be careful not to accidentally uninstall the app from your device while restarting.
- If restarting Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp does not resolve the issue, try restarting your device.
- If accessible from the Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp startup screen, you can try the following:
From the title screen, tap the Menu icon in the top left corner, and then tap Data Restore.
- Delete unnecessary pictures and videos from your device to create more storage space.
Note: The steps above may differ depending on your smart device. Please check the user manual or support website for your specific device.
If the information above does not resolve the issue, please contact us using the inquiry form at the bottom of this page. Be sure to include in your inquiry that following the steps listed in this Frequently Asked Questions section did not resolve your issue.